Victoria Lake Property
- The property consists of a total of 214 claims covering an area of 48.53 km2.
- 166 staked claims, 100% owned, totaling 37.64 km2
- 48 optioned claims totaling 10.89 km2
- The Property is located within Clarendon, Lepreau and Pennfield Parishes of Charlotte County in New Brunswick, approximately 50 km south of Fredericton.
- Access to the property is excellent all year round and close to infrastructure.
- Immediately adjacent to the Mt Pleasant Property with Tin deposit and former Tungsten mine and extending towards Victoria Lake for nearly 20 km East-West.